Inside the premiere issue:
• Matthew R. Bradley’s detailed look at the filmed adaptations of Ray Bradbury’s Martian Chronicles
• Tom Deja examines Mike Avallone’s Ed Noon—the worst detective ever
• Thomas Flynn looks at 70s Martial Arts/Spaghetti Western mash-ups
• J. Charles Burwell provides a survey of hardboiled/noir anthologies
• Gilbert Colon explores Book Two of Lin Carter’s “People of the Dragon” saga
• an interview with George Romero historian, filmmaker and sculptor Christian Stavrakis
• the premiere installment of an all-new column from David J. Schow!
• And if that weren’t enough, co-editors Peter Enfantino and John Scoleri weigh in on the I Am Legend/Night of the Living Dead connection, classic crime digests, old TV Guides, and sleaze paperbacks of the 60s and 70s!
Publication Date: February 14, 2020
Trade Paperback - 102 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches